UK Pallets offer Amazon sellers a quick and efficient method to send your amazon goods to the customer via pallet.
This allows for larger, bulky or numerous items to be sent at the most competitive price. Pallet shipping is generally much lower cost than sending via traditional courier. However, there are certain requirements and stipulations that need to be met in order to do so.
Pallet deliveries are now booked differently into their Fulfilment Centres than they once were.
- Palletways delivery depot will only be allowed to make the booking.
- You can no longer use Amazon’s CARP system to book in deliveries. Amazon will only accept pallet deliveries if they have been booked in via the Palletways delivery depot. You can do this through UK Pallets as we are an entry point to the network.
- Signed or stamped proof of delivery (pod), in any case, will not be acknowledged by Amazon. Delivery is only confirmed as such when it is booked into their inventory system.
- Amazon has requested that for all consignment’s sent, customers use the ASN number as the consignment number.
Sending to Amazon with UK Pallets
All Amazon deliveries will need to be manifested as an economy delivery. As a result, a timed delivery charge will need to be added separately for the consignment. Only the delivery depot can book the goods in.
- Select Economy delivery.
- Select a TIMED delivery and choose 10:00. Although, as the delivery will be consolidated, it won’t be hitting that slot. We have to pay the delivering depot a TIMED fee and because of this, we need to add a TIMED surcharge.
- In the notes field, the following information is required so that the depot can book the delivery in.
* Number of pallets
* Amount of cartons
* Number of units
* The purchase order number (if applicable)
* Name of vendor