Sending high-risk items by pallet delivery generally does not create any problems, but you do need to be aware of potential problems when doing so. At UK Pallets, we feel it is our duty to make sure you are aware of any problems so you can decide if you still wish to send the following items.
Unfortunately, the following items will not be insured for loss or damage if you choose to send them via pallet. If you do ship these items, it is entirely at your own risk and if confiscated by Customs, there is no guarantee they will be returned.
The following items are considered by us to be high-risk;
- Cash, credit cards, debit cards
- Passports, birth and death certificates or other unique documentation
- Keys and other negotiable items of monetary or personal value
- Articles of exceptional value (works of art, precious stones, gold and silver)
- Antiques high in value – *These must be sent using a special service only
Obviously, these items are both personal and important to you, therefore we really do advise against sending them by pallet delivery. If you are unsure whether or not to send your items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.